Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have not been good at this blog thing lately...

I have not checked my yahoo mail account in a month. I have not done alot of posting on the message boards. I have been out of the loop I guess.



My trip to St. Louis with my youngest was nice. We had a long drive there and a long drive back. While we were there we got to see family we hadn't seen in ages. I am very glad I went.



The kids are doing well in school. Marisa had a great quarter and is bringing up her grades. Jordan is still doing well and going through altar server training. Christian is doing as well aademically here at St. Joe's as he did in the public school. He read a petition at school mass this morning. Adrian is doing very well. His teacher said he beat out the best math student in a contest hands down. Dominic is starting to come out of his shell at school.



We had birthdays last month, both during Holy Week. We were in mass every morning. I so miss that with my kids. I didn't take advantage of taking them as often as I would have liked, but I had the option. I hope that summer has us in Mass more often.

That is what is new here with us. Hopefully, I can get back here more often and post what is new.

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

HAhAH! I just read your bio and it could for the most part be mine.